Dan Toomey has taught writing and literature at Landmark College for 32 years. He has published numerous articles on Robert Frost. His interest in Frost dates to his childhood, when he noted how accurately the imagery in the Frost poems he was learning in school was to be found in the New England woods and mountains where he spent so much of his time. He holds degrees from Marlboro College and the Bread Loaf School of English, both Vermont institutions that were influenced profoundly by Frost’s educational ideals and that graduated many students whom Frost mentored.
- September Roundtable: Screening and Talk on Acclaimed 19th Century Local Author Mary E. Wilkins Freeman
- “Lucy Speaks” Exhibit and Other Local Literary Legends at the 2019 Guilford Fair
- Words on the Water: Stories of Wantastegok, the West River and Abenaki Presence
- June Roundtable: 70+ Years of Poetry with Nye Ffarrabas & CX Silver Gallery
- May Roundtable: Daisy Turner & Community Storytelling with the Vermont Folklife Center