Deborah Lee Luskin is a writer by vocation and a Vermonter by choice. Into the Wilderness is her first published novel. Deborah is a skilled writer, talented teacher, eagle-eyed editor and entertaining public speaker.
- September Roundtable: Screening and Talk on Acclaimed 19th Century Local Author Mary E. Wilkins Freeman
- “Lucy Speaks” Exhibit and Other Local Literary Legends at the 2019 Guilford Fair
- Words on the Water: Stories of Wantastegok, the West River and Abenaki Presence
- June Roundtable: 70+ Years of Poetry with Nye Ffarrabas & CX Silver Gallery
- May Roundtable: Daisy Turner & Community Storytelling with the Vermont Folklife Center